Financial Assistance


If You are in Need of Financial Assistance, Consider the Following:

The Government of Ontario through the Ministry of training Colleges and Universities (M.T.C.U.) has several options for training and living allowances while in a training program. M.T.C.U. has independent Action Centres working for them assisting people who may qualify. They have all the necessary information to help you apply for funding.

Contact your nearest Action Centre or Service Ontario, as you may qualify for training assistance.

If you have Native Status, contact your Band Office Employment and Training Department to apply.

If you are on any social assistance, contact your Case Worker.

If the above options don’t apply to you, you may inquire from your bank/credit union for a student loan or line of credit account. We do not institute any type of loan/credit (Windsor Welding is not an OSAP provider). Banks and other lending institutions can access our registration and certification information at the following websites: and